If you trade any of my robots, are interested in following the progress of my systems, or want some self-improvement tips, here’s how you follow along:
1. Get on the email list. It’s free and there is a lot of important information given out each week. You can sign up on the Home page or the Contact page.
2. Watch all YouTube videos. You can see all the videos I’ve done by going to the Resources tab on the website and scroll down to “YouTube Videos.”
3. Follow me on Twitter @swelsh66. I make important announcements there, but I do a lot of other things, too. I recommend following (of course!), but it’s optional.
4. Read my Friday motivational blog.
5. Follow the live performance of the robots on the Performance Tracking page.
6. Lifetime Members have the option of being on a private email list. If you want to be on the list, just email me at email@example.com and I’ll get you on it right away.
7. There is a Lifetime-Members-Only chat room on Telegram. This is exclusively for Lifetime Members and I can have my moderator send you an invite to that room if you’re a Member and want to participate.
8. Take a look a the private members’ page (if you’re a Lifetime Member). This page is only accessible with a password. Just email me to get the password if you forgot it.
If you use all of those resources, you will be constantly up-to-date about everything. Hopefully talk to you soon!